Respected Contributor

They never leave you, I had some problems & said Mom & Dad can you help me figure it out at the time I was over whelmed and a few days later the problem seemed to not be a big deal as I thought. I knew they were looking out. Thanked them. Just because they die they are not out of your life or out of your heart.

Honored Contributor

Image result for paulo coelho quotes on death

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Sorry for your loss.I lost my dad 4 years ago.It still doesn't seem real.He was 90,so I am glad I had him for such a long time.

Super Contributor

❤️@catlover 

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Sending gentle hugs.Heart

Honored Contributor

I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to respond.

Reading these posts has helped me a lot

Understanding that we are not alone 

To those that are suffering current loss, my heart goes out to you.

I believe we will all be alright with time and God'shelp

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Bibione : Please accept my condolences. My dad died when I was 22 months and Mom died when I was 22. My only sibling , my brother died 5 years ago. I am Blessed with a precious DH. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Re: MY FATHER DIED

[ Edited ]

So sorry to hear about your father.  I lost mine a year and a half ago.  I still cry sometimes.  It is a good release.  Will pray for God to bring you comfort.

Honored Contributor

It isn't easy to be an orphan ,at any age. God rest his soul ,and  bring you comfort and peace

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have said a prayer for you and your family.  My dad died 18 years ago in November.  My mom, who is still healthy and very active, will be 90 in October and everyday I ask God to please not take her. I'm  65, but I too will be crying like a baby when she goes. I wish you comfort and peace in the days ahead.🙏🏼

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran