Honored Contributor

@Hetshepshut  - I'm not a pearl clutcher and I don't doubt she's a good person.  I just don't care for foul language.  Pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I normally like this show but saw she was on and decided I will pass this time.  Something off putting to me and I turn the channel.  JMHO

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I haven't heard her use language like that and it's hard to believe she'd use it in a book!   But, on the other hand, I haven't seen a lot of her.

Occasional Contributor

I don't watch her show anymore because of her incessant grinning.  She is adorable, but enough is enough.

Since I've read that she used vulgar language in her cookbook, I have one more reason to avoid her shows.

Why do people find it necessary to spew the foulest of words at any time to any audience?   I am old, yes, but I am also aware of the impression our speech makes on other people.  Have we completely abandoned good taste, good judgment, and respect for other people?

We need a quick course in common decency in this country!   Just my opinion.  Fire Away!

Respected Contributor

ITA with all who are disgusted with her use of foul language. And why would she put that in her cookbook?