Esteemed Contributor
Does anybody know what happened to the "dark haired" Maria & the blond Maria ... I haven't seen then in a while 🤗
Honored Contributor

@January121    They seem to have retired about the time the pandemic started.  As older women, they may not want to put themselves at risk in a workplace.  Maybe they just enjoyed not working.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had assumed they both retired from their Q modeling jobs as they had both been having less airtime since before the pandemic.

But I did see (blonde) Maria on the first WEN show when Chaz was back in the studio some months ago.  I haven't seen her since.

Esteemed Contributor
THANKS for the replies 😁😍
Honored Contributor

I remember the dark haired Maria was one of Louis Dell'Olio's favorites.  She seemed to disappear after he left QVC.

There are 3 other models he used who visit him at his home from time to time that I don't see on QVC anymore.

QVC appears to have changed direction with what type of model they are using now.  

All the models work for an agency, not for QVC.  They still might be working elsewhere. 

Trusted Contributor

I think Dennis Basso liked the darked haired Maria a lot, too.  I think he used to call her "Sophia", when he would jokingly rename the models with celebrity "movie star" names.  It was so silly, but for some reason, it always made me laugh.

Respected Contributor

I recall Dennis Basso calling dark haired Maria "Sophia" and blonde haired Maria "Sexy Grandma".  LOL !  I miss them boih.

Regular Contributor

I saw brunette Maria modeling for Denim and Co. a few times

quite a while ago, have not seen her in a long time.

I recently saw Angela that modeled on the Louis D'Olio

shows modeling with a little boy and a man - modeling pajamas. 

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

I think Dennis Basso liked the darked haired Maria a lot, too.  I think he used to call her "Sophia", when he would jokingly rename the models with celebrity "movie star" names.  It was so silly, but for some reason, it always made me laugh.

@blueroses47   And along the same lines, Isaac Mizrahi is notorious for renaming the models.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Super Contributor

"Blonde Maria" and "brunette Marie" are listed on the agency website with many of the other QVC models.