Esteemed Contributor

1.   My life isn't perfect but I'm thankful for everything.

2.   You can always be happy when you decide to be grateful for blessing in your life.

3.   Be thankful for the tiny details of your life that make room for beautiful blessings.

4.   You may not have everything you desire but be thankful for everything you have.

5.   Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting  for what you want to be tomorrow.

6.   When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the many more things that are still going on.

7.   If you are really thankful, what do you do?  You share.

8.   Be thankful for what you have.  You have no idea how many people would love to have what you've got.

9.   The past is where you learned the lesson.  The future is where you apply the lesson.

10.   You can never be happy if you're trapped in the past and fearful of the future.  Living in the present is the only way to be happy.

11.   How to predict the future:  Create it.

12.   Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted  it doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined.

13.   The past should be in the past.  It can destroy the future.  Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.

14.   Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help repair their future

15.  Once you've made the decision to move on, don't look back.  You will never find your future in the rear view mirror.

16.   The future is waiting, but it will never fight with the past to get your attention.

17.   You are not what happened to you in the past.  No matter how chaotic the past has been, the future is a clean, fresh , wide open slate.

18.   The future lies before you, like paths of pure white  snow.  Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

19.   Don't cry over the past, it's gone.  Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived.  Live in the present and make it beautiful.

20.   If you don't see them in your future, it's time to put them in your past.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I loved everyone of these. ❤️☕️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I always search for a favorite, but struggled with this collection, as each is powerful on it's own, but 12 has me mmmm...hmmmming" the most.😁😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖