Honored Contributor

Re: MICHAELS: Fall & Halloween Coming In

[ Edited ]

sharke, hopefully it's Christmas in July and they'll put the trees back in storage at the end of the month Woman Surprised

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

nah, they're out to stay they got all that stuff out on display, hanging on racks those fancy ge gaws I love and hubby hates. Stockings out. I find it sad, myself. When Xmas comes, who cares now, been out for  6 mos.

It's like your birthday is celebrated months ahead, then, when it comes around, nobody gives a flip. You know the public's attention span.

Maybe they do that to cull out to much people fighting over stuff closer to Xmas and gives people a more equal playing field I guess.

Honored Contributor

I guess when you think about it, it won't be long before craft fairs are starting up so if you are a crafter and intend on selling things, you have to get started now. 

Respected Contributor

Harvest decor is my very favoorite!

I usually put mine out in early September and leave it up until the day after Thanksgiving.  I have to restrain myself from looking a bit longer or else I get started too early

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I better get shopping!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Good morning, mstyrion Smiley Happy  Fall is also my favorite for decorating.  Actually for seasonal food and clothing, too.

Be sure to check out the new baskets, I love their new styles.  I got one in a wicker frame, short handles, round base like a pumpkin, the puffy part covered in a nice softer burlap.  Very Prim looking.

Have fun!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It has that Fall feeling here in Idaho for some reason. A few trees have changfed color in my neighbor's yard already. I love it then but just don't decorate like we used to, no fun. Michael's is one of my favorites too, bought many things there.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

MM, lucky you!  We've been having a heat wave, which thankfully seems to be over now.

Target is getting in new school supplies, which I also love.  I'm looking forward to finding some new gel pens.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Over this past week-end I heard a promo for our local news that the Dallas Cowboys were starting training camp.  I got so excited I could almost feel a fall breeze and smell the turkey and pumpkin pie.  But first I must deal with August and September heat.

But Fall is coming................

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

SWEET!