Esteemed Contributor

You can't be strong all the time.

Sometimes you just need to be

alone and let the tears out.

No response is a response, 

and it's a powerful one.

Remember that!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi ...The wee small hours of the morning if I don't see your notifications, the following thoughts will run through my mind...something happened to you, or you didn't care for my threads.   So now I am shutting down to watch the continuation of my movie.  Have a good rest of however long you are on the boards.  Woman Very Happy 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma     Sometimes I lose track of time!!!    

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I too enjoy the quotes and messages you post.   Sometimes I copy them and share with friends.  Thanks for posting them...keep'em coming.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I had to remind myself of the first quote lately. Sometimes I go and go and go like the Energizer Bunny; being of service, and trying to help as many people as I can, to cope during the pandemic.

It's so easy to get overwhelmed, and not realize it until your emotional "battery" runs down, and needs a recharge.😊  I LOVE the first quote for that reason.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

You can't be strong all the time.

Sometimes you just need to be

alone and let the tears out.

Letting the tears out while someone who loves you holds your hand or gives you a hug is wonderful too. Though I know not all of us can have that right now.

And no response is often tacit denial of a request. It's a no without taking accountability for it. Sometimes it's the right thing to do. But more often it's better to just say no directly so the other person can find another way to meet their needs.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma     Sometimes I lose track of time!!!    

@Desertdi ...I'll keep that in mind.  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...I'm glad the first message hit home.  There is just so much time in the day and you need to remember you are only one person, slow down!!!  If you get sick you won't have time to help anyone...remember that!!!    Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

So true. I am okay and sometimes I am not. I cry when I am alone. Have always been a cryer. I have found that being alone is best. We lost our youngest son. Crying more is just what I do. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catiele ....I am so sorry you lost your son.  He is in the arms of the angels now and resting in peace.  It is okay to cry, it is part of your healing process.  God Bless you, and take care of yourself. Heart