won't be happy taken.  Happiness

comes from within, not from

people.

------------

There's no need to rush.

What's meant for you 

always arrives right on

time.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

These are so true. Years ago I took a class at a local community college. It was called psychology of relationships. It was a great class and one of the things that was said is, That you have to be happy and content with yourself before any relationships with others. Your message made me think of that.

Esteemed Contributor

Truth written here! ☕️🙏❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  This message had mmmm...hmmming, and nodding my head in agreement😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

This message is seemingly simple, but it's very complex.  I struggled with this for a long time.  I got married relatively late in life.  I had the worst luck with relationships.  I thought --- what's wrong with me?  It must be me --- something I'm doing or not doing. I must not be enough for anyone.  

I did a lot of soul searching, I guess you would say.  My mother and I had some long talks, as I was very down and said --- I give up --- I will never find anyone -- I will never find love --- I will always be alone.  She told me --- there is nothing wrong with you.  It's them.  You are full of love, have a true heart, one that is open and giving.  When the right one comes along, it will just happen naturally.  You don't have to change or be anything but what you are.  

I realized she was so right.  I took charge of me, prayed a lot and learned to live for me. I decided I was enough and that I was going to be happy and not look or wait for anyone to make me happy.  If I was meant to be single, so be it. I told my mother, if the Good Lord wants me to have someone, he will put that person in my path.  Sure enough, that's exactly what happened!!!    

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin