Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...I am sorry to say that, NO, I do not have my computer set up.  Because of its location it makes it a bit difficult for me to hook it up.  Thank goodness I still can use my current one, and each day I hear the same promise, "I'll do it tomorrow."  How many tomorrows isn't mentioned!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  WOW! I'm sorry to read that. I know it's tough having to wait so long. Are you on the neighborhood social networking service called Nextdoor? If so, that would be a great way to find someone to help you. There are so many tech savvy neighbors willing to help with computer issues. I recently had my new laptop tweaked by a very sweet young man-FOR FREE.😀

Still crossing my fingers for you.🤞

I thought of Lindsay today, and was wondering how she and Yuki are getting along. Please tell her "Aunt Sandy" sends warm wishes.😉❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...Thank you a million times for the information about Nextdoor.  I am hoping we have one of those here in AZ, it would be a Godsend for me.

I will definitely give your message to Lindsay.  Periodically she asks me about you.  How did we meet, do you have children, so on and so forth.

As for her interacting with Yuki, sorry to say not as  much as she should.  I have found this to so true where kids are concerned, they want something and swear they will take care of it...I was a kid once, I know how it goes.  Her mother takes Yuki to the dog park which is fine, I wouldm't want Lindsay to go there alone. She is more interested in teaching Yuki to behave and teach her tricks.

Midnight, time for me to get busy typing for all my fans...Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma You are so welcome! I really think you will appreciate Nextdoor.  It has so many resources; Items for sale-new and used; services offered; community events and emergency notifications to name a few.😊

Lindsay sounds like a typical, carefree teenager. Ahhh...Those were the daaaaaaaays. (sung in my best Edith Bunker voice).😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖