Esteemed Contributor

Accept what is

Let go of what

it was and have

faith in what

will be .....

Unknown

The Internet

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Now that's the truth. 🙏❤️☕️

Honored Contributor

I used to believe that.  I've lost faith in most people right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I used to believe that.  I've lost faith in most people right now.

Agreed

Trusted Contributor

Nobody tells the truth anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe that some people still tell the truth. The problem is discerning who they are.

Valued Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma The concept of "truth" no longer holds social value. Just like Courage, Pride and Responsibility are words that now draw mockery. Something has happened to us, and the sad news is we have let it happen. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  This timely message is so quaint; yet so RELEVANT! During these turbulent times, our resolve can be stripped to it's core!

However, we must remain steadfast in our belief in the GOOD that life has to offer; especially when we are inundated with negative life challenges; such as those our nation is facing today; Covid, etc...

It is imperative that we hold on to FAITH with every fiber of our being.😊 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles ...I know there are many dishonest people among us, always have been and always will be.   The "powers that be" are the ones we should be able to trust, however, we are not so naive as to believe we can.

I was surprised at the negative remarks that were made about the "message".  I will not allow myself to believe the whole world is now possessed by liars and cheaters.  I agree with your  post in that "during these turbulent times, our resolve can be stripped to it's core" and "we must remain steadfast in our belief in the GOOD that life has to offer."

I realize that it was just a few who commented they believe no one can be trusted. It saddens me to know there are those who no longer believe in their fellow man.

While shopping yesterday, I spoke with several strangers who were just delightful.  I still believe in people and I trust them until they prove they can't be trusted.  

P.S.  I just took the plunge and ordered the chair.  It won't be delivered until until the 18th Smiley Sad

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I have great empathy for those who struggle with trust and faith. These two words were foreign to me when I was younger. I was bereft of hope, after having endured more adversity than my immature, and abused mind could process.😐

Thankfully, those days are LONG gone, but I NEVER lose sight of it, and have great compassion for those still unaware, or struggling; you don't know, what you don't know.😊

I am so glad you took the plunge, and ordered the chair! Does this mean that you were able to setup up your new puter?😊🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖