Monday Closed

Tuesday - No Service

Wednesday - Half Day

Thursday - Out Shopping

Friday - Day Off

Saturday - Eat Out

Sunday - Day Of rest

Nuggets from Quotabulary

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Boy I so wish this was my schedule! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Most of our kitchens will be humming this week. Only DH and me for Thanksgiving but I am putting on the ritz baby! ❤️🙏☕️🦃🙌

Honored Contributor

It's "just me"........and *I* am ON STRIKE

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

Boy I so wish this was my schedule! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Most of our kitchens will be humming this week. Only DH and me for Thanksgiving but I am putting on the ritz baby! ❤️🙏☕️🦃🙌

@godi ...I give you lots of credit for doing the whole Thanksgiving thing for just you and your husband.  That's a lot of work for two people but you at least will have the spirit and that's what counts...enjoy, I'll be thinking about you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 😂😂😂😂😂 I wish this was the PERFECT week in my kitchen!! I have a pound cake in the oven right now, so my kitchen is not CLOSED on Mondays, but I WISH it was! Perhaps tomorrow it will be closed for repairs.😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖