Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I'm not an ice cream lover but if I did want to splurge I certainly wouldn't go to McDonalds for one! I have local creameries that have homemade ice cream, mmmmm! Woman Happy

I know I'm a person that can appreciate the finer of something but am more than satisfied most of the time with the 'regular' of something like an ice cream cone.

Here the McDonald's cones are 49 cents, you don't have to get out of the car, and can keep moving while getting your treat! Something from another place will be $5 or more. So once in a blue moon for the finer one, and McDonald's for most times!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I love the ice cream cone and it's 8 pts. on WW.  Yum.

The trouble is, the cones vary a lot in size depending upon each particular McDonald's were purchased, so it's really hard to tell the true number of WW points in the particular cone being ingested..

Honored Contributor

If they ever start serving authentic gelato, I'm in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@catlover  I love McDonalds. The one in our community was built when my youngest was a toddler. He is now 38. They tore it down in May and immediately began re-building and it apparently is a new "model" with a different style, etc. We are all so curious. Their french fries are the bomb and I sure hope they don't change those !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

The yogurt parfaits are a great treat and just 150 calories. I think they're around a buck, like the cones, at least in my area.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,    Always negative give it a rest.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan

we have that same problem! we have three mcdonalds in our area......all within a few miles of each other. TWO of them always say "our ice cream machine is down." i think they must be lazy to get it fixed or they just dont want the hassle of cleaning the machine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pearlee,    Always negative give it a rest.

@Katcat1  It's not meant to be negative, only the truth.  Sorry you have a problem with that but those points will be more than 8 with a large cone. Just the facts, ma'am.   Reality check for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,  Our team leader said not to worry about a few points off plus you are given weekly points so much for your knowledge.

kindness is strength