Honored Contributor

Magic Bullet Dessert Bullet with Recipes

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: MAGIC BULLET DESSERT BULLET

It looks very nice for making low calorie, healthy desserts-I'm wondering what the difference between this and the yo-nana is??????????

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2014 catlover said:

It looks very nice for making low calorie, healthy desserts-I'm wondering what the difference between this and the yo-nana is??????????

You can use any fruit, nuts, etc. Does the yo nana need bananas? I saw the presentation on HSN.

Respected Contributor

I caught this presentation. Looks great for a healthy snack but if you have a vitamix, ninja etc couldn't you do the same thing? I was tempted but think my ninja could do the same thing or close to it.
Honored Contributor

that's a good question-well-I will review when I receive it............

Also-they never once showed how easy it is to take apart and clean-saw that on the infomercial-they go on and on talking and should really have shown that as it's very important to see.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 catlover said:

that's a good question-well-I will review when I receive it............

Also-they never once showed how easy it is to take apart and clean-saw that on the infomercial-they go on and on talking and should really have shown that as it's very important to see.

I was watching the presentation where it got clogged up. He had to take it apart to get the mixture out...and then he couldn't get it back together again.

When I was done laughing I realized that I wouldn't be buying that plastic hunk of junk.

Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I have been searching on the Kitchen forum for reviews of the dessert bullet but haven't found many. There are a lot on you-tube . I went ahead and ordered it as it had free shipping . I have a Ninja that makes the frozen desserts , but sometimes I make too large of a batch and after watching the presentation on HSN several times I got to thinking it would be convenient for my household as I am the only one mostly that likes that sort of thing and I could make a small custom serving. From what I saw it cleaned fairly easily. The cookbook that comes with it looks like it may be nice. I will try to post after I receive it.

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday and used it today. I like it. It is easy to assemble/disassemble & clean. Great little cookbook and directions. I think I can make some decadent tasting desserts and bring them in with lower calories. You can use many items . I personally like bananas and they help someone that takes bp meds as I do get potassium naturally which is needed. Could I have survived without it --Smiley Happy--sure, but I am happy with the purchase.

The company offers 3 extra months warranty when you register online which is nice.

Trusted Contributor

I have the Yonanas and I also got this one. This one is MUCH easier to take apart and clean that the Yonanas one. I have used it several times already and really like it. I just need to remember to let the fruit thaw out a little more - I think it would be a little creamier, but it tastes great.