Super Contributor

Re: Lynn Murphy HSN show host.....

Nope!....Suzanne R is by far the best HSN host.

Respected Contributor

Overall, I think HSN has better hosts than QVC, but Lynn is not really a favorite of mine.  I like Colleen and Callie the best. 

Esteemed Contributor

@summergal1  I have watched Lynn for 25 years. She never varies ~ always sweet and considerate. I notice that she no longer wears her wedding rings. Don't know why I see those things ~ always do ~ anyway, does anyone know if she is still married?

BTW~ I was happy to see CCC leave. Couldn't tolerate her. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I think Sarah Anderson has been a great asset for HSN, they acquired her from Shop HQ. 

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@summergal1  I have watched Lynn for 25 years. She never varies ~ always sweet and considerate. I notice that she no longer wears her wedding rings. Don't know why I see those things ~ always do ~ anyway, does anyone know if she is still married?

I remember Lynn's wedding day, it was not all that long ago. 

Honored Contributor

When I used to watch home shopping channels, Lynn always stood out to me because she was so genuine. I liked reading about how close she was to her mom.

I saw her recently and she is just as pretty as ever.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@topcat10  Agree!  I enjoy Suzanne Runyan now and when she was on QVC many years ago!

Honored Contributor

@Patlv wrote:

@topcat10  Agree!  I enjoy Suzanne Runyan now and when she was on QVC many years ago!

Best thing to happen to Suzanne was the Q letting her go in 2000, she has done well for herself in FL. 

Honored Contributor

I remember when Lynn M got married. I kept waiting for her to expand her family but that never happened that I could see.

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

She is married.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky