Regular Contributor

Lynn Murphy HSN show host.....

Is by far the BEST show host on HSN/QVC
She is genuine and doesn’t partake in the oh so common circus behavior of 99% of the hosts. She is consistent in her presentations and you always know how her behavior will be. ❤️🙏🏻👍🏻
Regular Contributor

Re: Lynn Murphy HSN show host.....

Valued Contributor

I have to disagree. I change the channel when I hear that baby talk little girl voice.
Honored Contributor

I remember her from years ago when I watched HSN. Good to read that she is still there and just as nice as ever. I found her to be charming and I bought a lot from her.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I have to disagree. I change the channel when I hear that baby talk little girl voice.

Are you sure you aren’t talking about Connie Craig Carroll?

Honored Contributor

I like Lynne Murphy. I’m glad she’s still there. Connie Craig’s face makes me uncomfortable. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

Are you sure you aren’t talking about Connie Craig Carroll?

@GSPgirl: I was wondering the same thing. I would describe Lynn's voice as deep and gravelly.

Honored Contributor

@summergal1, I haven't seen her in a while, since I watch HSN seldom.  But have the same reaction as you-- I find her to be sweet, authentic and informative.  It's especially nice to see her and Iris Apfel together--  Lynn is so thoughtful of her and obviously admires her aesthetic and achievement.

Valued Contributor

To me Lynn sounds like shes has serious sinus problems.  Her voice is extremely irritating 

Trusted Contributor

All I ever hear her saying is 'we're super duper busy on the phones'.  I would hardly call her the best.  I will say she is not that bad when Judith Ripka is on with her.