Honored Contributor

I don't regularly check LTS but did today.  So many items have no reduction in price.  Is this the new norm?  I remember these items having significant reductions.  What's the point now of lunchtime "specials"?

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I don't regularly check LTS but did today.  So many items have no reduction in price.  Is this the new norm?  I remember these items having significant reductions.  What's the point now of lunchtime "specials"?

Instead of offering a couple dozen "good" deals (and "good" items), it has become the basement clearance rack of items (minus the clearance pricing.)

Valued Contributor

I agree. Rarely you can find something cheaper .I guess Qvc needs more money to pay the hosts etc.

Also free shipping is extremely rare.

Good for me. I spend more on other websites.

Contributor

They aren't the value they used to be.

Respected Contributor

Several years ago I made a New Year's resolution to not spend any time on scrolling through Lunch Time Specials.  After reading a number of posts here, I am happy I broke that habit.

However, don't know what I spent the time saved on, lol !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I picked up a Isaac top and even got the navy blue color in my size !   Most of the time my size and anything in blue is long gone , going first.

Hope people don't check in opens up the playing field.

Embroidery trim is real pretty and square neckline is

my favorite.

weedmoving.gif

Occasional Contributor

Well it is about six weeks later and I am seeing the same issues.

I understand that they want to rotate their inventory and try to make a profit but retailers have to know that their shoppers are savvy enough that they won't keep coming back if they don't get what they used to get, which was a special price for a special time.

You know Lunchtime Specials !   DUH !  Maybe they don't read any of these posts.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen anything as a LS that looked worth buying for the price they want; I know many have always thought the LS should be free shipping. If they really want to move stuff out, that might help.

Re: Lunchtime Specials

[ Edited ]

I am SO disappointed to see that Lunchtime Specials have basically gone away!!!  I have seen the same things for 3 days and the list of items is so limited!!! Why did they change this? For years, I enjoyed going to QVC everyday to check out and buy Lunchtime Specials. Now, it feels like there is no incentive to check.

Maybe this is a pilot and they are checking out to see how this new method is received by the QVC customers?

Esteemed Contributor

@buglebeads   tell me what major retailer is offering big bargains anymore.