Trusted Contributor

Anyone know when there will be a Lug TSV anytime soon?  I am looking for one a little bigger than Carousel but not Big...seems I can't find the "perfect" one for me.

They are either too small, too large or I just don't like the large North/South on some of them.... I would love the Carousel about 3 inches bigger all the way around..and deeper too....

I have the "Flapper in the Silver"  but the top opening is too small...same thing with this

one, I want it just about 3 inches bigger all the way around and deeper...

Love my Ace but it's too big for me for everyday....Smiley Sad   

Honored Contributor

Check the program guide on this site & InsideQ.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

While I am not aware of a tsv, I just got an email that they are offering free shipping on all products and a free gift. Check it out.

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14 Try the Shimmy F12823. It's bigger than the Carousel but not huge. It has lots of pockets to hold many things and the water bottle holder on the side. I love the Lug bags but not the big ones and this holds more than the Carousel but it isn't like a totebag.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lug bags...

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@mishka14 Try the Shimmy F12823. It's bigger than the Carousel but not huge. It has lots of pockets to hold many things and the water bottle holder on the side. I love the Lug bags but not the big ones and this holds more than the Carousel but it isn't like a totebag.

Hi,   I did order the shimmy one from Amazon...free shipping both ways..and cheaper price...however,  there was NO soft pocket...guess they just didn't do it on the Shimmy..plus I ordered the olive and didn't care for the color...so I am back to trying to decide  what to get next....LOL!   I love my handbags....