Honored Contributor

Why do you call it the southern channel??????   It's ok to say HSN.   It makes sense to me, I don't think there would be any other way to give you the price adustment.  It's a no brainer that they can't credit you for part of sale.  You would have to order one at the adjusted price and return the other one. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've ALWAYS been given a credit when the price of a product has been lowered. within thirty days of purchase.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

I am curious if the price difference is due to shipping costs (since the OP states that the anniversary price was with free shipping).  HSN will not adjust for shipping.  While they will honor the price-guarantee within 30 days of order date, they consider a change in shiping price to be a promotion, and they will not adjust for that.

If this is not the case, the OP may want to post this on the Customer Service area of the HSN boards.  The managers there are usually quick to respond and will assist if possible.

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson

A couple of months ago, I ordered tennis shoes from the Q. Aftereward, I checked the reviews on QVC and they were getting bad reviews. When the mailman was at my door with the shoes, I refused them: Guess what???? I had to pay shipping both ways.