Honored Contributor

Love Amazon!!💗

[ Edited ]

Shared recently here my love for Amazon. Today once again! Products arrived timely manner as promised. CS outstanding. Shared the other day, New Argan items, Oil & Shampoo. Did my homework, Spent extensive research on both making sure ingredients pure. Fact is, Iam amazed that with simple click purchase high quality for reasonable price. Not to mention hard to find items. Very pleased!

Honored Contributor

Me too! They always take care of my issues and it's my go to place for almost everything.Going to try Amazon Fresh today!!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityWhen Amazon works, it's great -  although I pretty much don't need Prime for the way I use it.

Just don't assume they are always the least expensive.  I have a Perricone AD from QVC which I love and when it's time for the next shipment, I always check to see if I can get the products chaper elsewhere. 

This month QVC will bill me for over $500 LESS than the products would be from Amazon!  It's a TSV I put on AD, so it's not a bargain a new buyer would get, but it's my $500, so I'm happy.  Even with a tiny bit of shipping, it's a super deal and my aged skin loves the treatments.

Honored Contributor

I love Amazon, but I never assume they have the lowest price. That's the beauty of the Internet, it is easy to check around and get the best price. I have Prime so no shipping often tips the scale toward Amazon, by not always.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I've had two returns this year, which is actually more than I probably had in the 5 years previous.   Anyway, one thing that is impressive is that as soon as I take the package to the UPS Store and it's scanned, I swear I get home and within a short period of time that day I get an email from Amazon that my refund is processed.

You just can't beat that.

Super Contributor

I feel that way, as well. Since moving to NJ,  I have really liked Wayfair for many of my items.

Trusted Contributor

THANK GOODNESS for AMAZON.

I also buy a lot of products and I'm in prime so the shipping is free.  It is cheaper to order on amazon then drive from place to place when you are looking for a specific item .

I have ordered a wide variety of items. 

Also I don't drive so amazon is really a blessing to me.

For those who have not tried chewy dot com, that is another great place to get pet items.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

THANK GOODNESS for AMAZON.

I also buy a lot of products and I'm in prime so the shipping is free.  It is cheaper to order on amazon then drive from place to place when you are looking for a specific item .

I have ordered a wide variety of items. 

Also I don't drive so amazon is really a blessing to me.

For those who have not tried chewy dot com, that is another great place to get pet items.

Like you I don't drive. Though I have a driver rather spend time with other projects or family and friends. No wonder! Amazon growing leaps and bounds. Saving money pleasure of course! However saving time is priceless! Busy with living!!🙋

Honored Contributor

poof

LOL

Respected Contributor

ME 2!!

-Texas Hill Country-