Honored Contributor

I guess I've been lucky, because I've never had trouble having a package delivered. My Country Curtains order was delivered to the wrong town by Fed Ex, I know this because I followed the tracking and it said package was rerouted to correct destination. however the new delivery date was missed, and after a few days I contacted Fex Ex ,who said it was transferred to USPS. When I finally got to talk to a person, they assigned me a number and said I would be contacted. Do any of you know what happens if my package is really lost. Sorry for the long post , TIA.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I am sorry your package is missing, but I must say you have great taste in curtains. My curtains are the plaid moire in spice which has been a discontinued color. I love the new bedding that was in the lastest catalog.

Respected Contributor

I never had lost packages over the past 18 years I've been ordering from QVC, but this summer I had two.  

One got to the local hub then died, and one said it was delivered in my mailbox, and when i went out to get it nothing there.  

I waited for a week or so then called CS and they refunded me the cost of both orders, no problem, and they never did show up.  Both were no longer in stock so couldn't be replaced either.  Both were clothing items.

Honored Contributor

I've had packages never get delivered and one delivered with something missing and a tear in the packaging. In all cases, the delivery company and the retailer worked with me to send out a new shipment.

In one case, the case with missing items, I called the retailer and they said that UPS had already contacted them about the open package and missing items and new ones were on the way. The new package showed up two days later.

Trusted Contributor

I had a prescription get lost at a USPS sorting facility in Indianapolis once. I called and talked to several people including the postmaster at our local p.o. and was told that finding it would be like finding a needle in a haystack. So I had to get a new script sent out. Never heard or saw anything about the original shipment. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've have had a 50/50 situation with any package that is sent via Fed Ex.  Hold on to that claim number. If Fed Ex can not locate it you will need their claim number to contact the CS department at Country Curtains. They will work it out between the shipper and the service but you should request  another shipment. Review the charges so you are only charged once for your purchase and S&H. 

I've ordered from Country Curtains and have found there CS to be very helpful.

You may need to keep calling FED EX until they have some specifics for you to supply Country Curtains. Just keep phone calls and be persisitent. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your helpful replies. I will  pursue this till I get satisfaction. I want my curtains! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My curtains came home this morning, It took a long time and much aggravation, but they are pretty, so I guess it was worth it. Thanks again for your good advice.🌺

Daniel Patrick Moynihan