Contributor

After all that transpired this past week, I tuned in to see if any of the hosts had toned down their presentations.  In a fairly short period of time, I learned that Shaun will be going to the Carribean in about three weeks,  Courtney is in Mexico (picture on facebook), and Rachael just returned from Paris.  The QVC bubble is alive and well...perhaps the plot for a new reality (I use the word loosely) series.

Occasional Contributor

So what's your point?

Respected Contributor

Q hosts are entitled to vacation as are many other working people.

If they are in a position to afford to do so...Bon Voyage.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Daffney wrote:

After all that transpired this past week, I tuned in to see if any of the hosts had toned down their presentations.  In a fairly short period of time, I learned that Shaun will be going to the Carribean in about three weeks,  Courtney is in Mexico (picture on facebook), and Rachael just returned from Paris.  The QVC bubble is alive and well...perhaps the plot for a new reality (I use the word loosely) series.

I looked up the demographics of the average QVC customer. Reading them I think many of the viewers may travel themselves and enjoy purchasing new clothing for their travels. Just might be why they mention their trips...

Respected Contributor

Oh lucky Rachel.  I didn't know she had been in Paris.  Good for her, chance of a lifetime.

Occasional Contributor

I agree, the changes this week were a surprise. But why "lost cause" and what about the hosts being on vacation. Trying to understand. Not being a pest - sincerely want to relate to this.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Everyone accrues vacation.

I wouldn't take their gruelling schedule, no matter what they pay!

Honored Contributor

Huh?????

Respected Contributor

I think someone needs a hobby or maybe a job.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Daffney wrote:

I'm afraid it's going to get worse before it gets better (if at all).