Respected Contributor

My dd told me to look at the moon! It is a full moon with a rainbow around it! She googled why it was like that and it said it was due to ice crystals in the atmosphere ! Ice? Really? Have they been in my town lately?😉

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

It's quite a sight.....just beautiful......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Look at the moon!

[ Edited ]

After reading this, I got my good camera in my hand, and went outside. Well its raining and cloudy so I cant see the moon! lol. That figures! I only saw the moon one time in the past years when "something interesting" was going on. That was the Super moon this year and I got great pictures. All other times when I saw there was going to be some cool special moon out, it was cloudy and or raining :-( Well I tried, thanks for telling us though :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

It was a huge, bright yellow moon last night in Alaska!  Awesomely beautiful🌕.    @Imadickens I didn't see a rainbow around it though.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't see a rainboeither but I happened to look outside early this morning and just said wow!

It was the biggest, roundest, brightest moon i've ever seen. It was beautiful and surrounded by blue and then equally pretty swirling clouds. The sky was so clear. I don't even know why it was so special, it just was.It just made you say Goodmorning moon!

and I'm sorry Shorty2u you didn't get to see it -there's always tomorrowSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

It looked ombre to me last night - pink/yellow/orange.  It was very pretty. 

Respected Contributor

" When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, that's amore`"...

Honored Contributor

Re: Look at the moon!

[ Edited ]

Full moon.....???  Not a pretty sight this morning..............Kitty left kittipoops in her BED...........then got out and circled it with a row of kittipoops..............proceeded to make kittipuke on the kitchen rugs............AND kicked over her large water bowl leaving a huge puddle on the floor.    In her defense (if she deserves any).....she may have seen a strange animal in the yard......."by the light of the silvery moon".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

" When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, that's amore`"...

Ah, la  luna...I can hear ol' Dino singing it, and it reminds me of one of my favorite movies Moonstruck.  "Snap out of it" ... love you Loretta Castorini!