Honored Contributor

I returned items to both J Jill and Loft earlier today via USPS, I got e mails from both that my refunds had been credited.

I filled out return sips for each company and used their labels. If was so simple. QVC can take a lesson from companies like this

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I doubt they know anything QVC doesn't know, so for me the only thing worth knowing is why there have been so many problems here at QVC. 

Of course, I have no idea if those companies have any dissatisfied customers;  I wouldn't know QVC has problems if this forum did not exist .  My own experience has been fine.

BTW -  I don't order from either company based on my own experiences in their brick and mortar stores where I managed never to find anything to buy even in the years I was shopping way too much and they both had stores right near my home.  

Honored Contributor

That is good to know.  I always returned any JJill items to the store which was 3 blocks away; however, that store closed but I have two other JJill stores I could return to.  I actually have not purchased much this year.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Things should be so easy.  All companies have their own way of doing things.  The size of the company has a lot to do with it.  Not fair to compare.

Regular Contributor

When I worked (& was thin!) I shopped at both extensively, especially J Jill.  I ordered mostly by catalogor internet, but returned to a local store.  I   don't find much wrong with Q's return system.  Has anyone used the new USPS Pick Up?  I am now disabled & having items picked up is a big incentive.

Respected Contributor

I buy a fair bit from J Jill.  I recently had to return an item and I had misplaced or thrown out the receipt for return.  So I completed it online.  It was even easier than usual and so easy to track the return.

Macy's also makes it very easy to return items via online.  They use UPS and it's very fast. So it the credit.  Plus it's free.

Honored Contributor

@LIPearl 

Waiting 20 days as opposed to 5 hours is work, and what new USPS pick up that has been in effect for at least 5 years

@LIPearl wrote:

When I worked (& was thin!) I shopped at both extensively, especially J Jill.  I ordered mostly by catalogor internet, but returned to a local store.  I   don't find much wrong with Q's return system.  Has anyone used the new USPS Pick Up?  I am now disabled & having items picked up is a big incentive.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.