Regular Contributor

In the past when pieces have broken (usually the llittle locking tabs) I could get a replacement in about 6-8 weeks.

No questions , no  problems.    And that encourages me to purchase more sets

as needed.   

In April 2020 I ordered a lid and a bowl.   To this date 10/19/2020  I have not 

received them.    In June I called,  shipment due in September of replacement

parts and I was assured I was on the list.

At the begining of October I called.  My parts did not come even though they said they were ordered and now they do not know when they will come.

They have a lifetime warrantee.... maybe not in my lifetime.

Anyone on this long waiting list?

I realize these shopping networks have no control of things like this and will just give 

you a telephone number to solve it.  However, to keep selling the product is not a good business practice..   

Trusted Contributor

I ordered in June and just got my 2 replacement lidsj.  Here is their email if you want to contact them  usacs@locknlock dot com

Regular Contributor

THANK YOU THANK YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TODAY!

Honored Contributor

There have been many complaints....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I always used to contact them by phone and they would mail me a new lid for free.  My last call, about a year ago, they said on the phone that there would be a $4 fee for postage.  I did that then.

But I didn't order again from them.

Esteemed Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I ordered in June and just got my 2 replacement lidsj.  Here is their email if you want to contact them  usacs@locknlock dot com

@henderson thanks for their email address! I have a box of broken pieces and keep meaning to call them- but sending an email will be much easier!

Honored Contributor

Snapware at Bed & Bath is better anyway.  OXO makes quality stuff too

Honored Contributor
I prefer my original lock&lock sets. Still going strong after many years. The ones with colored lids are definitely not made as well. Have had several tabs break or begun to break after just a few uses. They are also not as air-tight as the originals. I have not bothered asking for replacements. I just toss them and won’t but any more..