Respected Contributor

Am watching ITKWM and just wish the Lock & Lock lady would pull her hair out of her face.  She's a beautiful woman but it always looks like her hair is falling all over the food when she is demonstrating.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I'm not watching that show, but I know the hair style.  It's a popular hair style.

It always makes me want to reach over and move the hair back.

Often people with this hair style don't realize how many times they take their hand and brush it aside and it comes right back.

It's destracting and with me, I find myself watching their hand constantly brushing and brushing and not listening to the person.  Then I feel guilty because I don't know what they said, but I can tell you everything about their fingers and hand.  Not being funny, it's true!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   I so agree. 

That Rachel Ray is the same... she always has her hair in her face  and hanging down messy on her show... it is  all over hanging over the food as she prepares it on the TV show... she needs to pull it back!  Yes it is TV but if she is a professional chef, she needs to not have hair all over the food!!!

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

"Mom, is that you."  It sure sounds like you.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

@Carmie wrote:

"Mom, is that you."  It sure sounds like you.

What gave me away?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Carmie

@Carmie wrote:

It of you "Mom, is that you."  It sure sounds like you.

What gave me away?

I've heard that same comment most of my life from my mother "get your hair out of your face."

Honored Contributor
Barrettes! Too bad they are not back in style!
Respected Contributor

Speaking of the Lock & Lock rep...where is Chris Pryme? I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Maybe she's been on vacation. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Barrettes! Too bad they are not back in style!

Who says? @lovesrecess :-)

I love nice-looking barrettes. Anyone interested should check out France Luxe.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland