Honored Contributor

Live in NJ and and missing your Amazon package?

B62BCEA5-8E2E-4DD0-94E5-2275E3352F3D.jpeg548555E7-0F94-4BC7-8E75-F84239D70827.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Live in NJ and and missing your Amazon package?

@Carmie 

Some people never cease to amaze me....in a bad way, a lot of the time..

No wonder I like animals more than some people.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

He didn't seem to have the knack of selecting items of value.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if Amazon did not put so much pressure on their employees, they would not stoop to such levels.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Maybe if Amazon did not put so much pressure on their employees, they would not stoop to such levels.

@Puppy Lips 

Seriously????

People either have morals and a sense of right or wrong, or they don't, if they have any morals "they don't stoop to such levels".

SMH

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Puppy Lips 

Seriously????

People either have morals and a sense of right or wrong, or they don't, if they have any morals "they don't stoop to such levels".

SMH

@KingstonsMom All I am saying is that Amazon puts a lot of pressure on its employees, in the warehouses and in the delivery trucks.  If they impose nearly impossible deadlines/production/whatever, people may do things they would not normally do, just to keep their jobs.  You make it sound like anyone who does anything wrong, or makes a mistake, has no morals.  I refuse to believe that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

This news is very disconcerting, but I have seen stories such as this before. Last year, an Amazon driver was found to have thrown away many packages in trash bins across several cities in Massachusetts.😞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

If you steal from others, you have no morals, IMO.

No excuses of why they stole, changes anything in my mind.

Your opinion, my opinion and I stand by mine.

Esteemed Contributor

So thats what happened to my Christmas tree..............

Respected Contributor

I placed 3 orders through Amazon on Nov. 10th.  Only received one.  The rest were "delayed", then "lost", then I was told to request reimbursement if they didn't arrive by a certain date.  They never came.  Got my money back for one, still waiting for second reimbursement now.