Regular Contributor

Has anyone seen the video's she is doing on holiday decorating?  It's pretty much the same thing she was doing on QVC.  I don't understand why she quit if this is what she wanted to do.  Am I missing something?

TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

I've watched Lisa's videos and am amazed by both her talent for decorating and the volume of decorations in her house.  Wow!  Did you hear her say that she'd be selling decorations in the future?  I can't remember her exact words, but she said it as an aside on one of the videos.

I think she left QVC because she wanted to be a vendor instead of a host.  Perhaps the GILI line showed her it's something she could do.  Her schedule might be more under her own control as a vendor, especially since if she's on a shopping channel she can have someone else who presents the products too.

Regular Contributor

No, I didn't hear her say that.  I wonder what her plans are.  It will be interesting to see.  Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she has plans to do anything but retire? Maybe we all think she wants to do something else but she just wanted to enjoy her good fortune and travel and relax.

Honored Contributor

Isn't tomorrow her one year anniversay from leaving?  Maybe they'll be an announcement from her--tomorrow! 

I'll tell ya, the little bit I've seen of the facebook pages of her's shared here, she sure has a life full of lots of travel and visiting family.

She has many friends and is always trying something new and doing the things she wants to do.

She is enjoying life!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this, but did listen to a podcast about bloggers...some of the ones who have a lot of followers, make a very nice income from doing this.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny, we've had a spate of "I Love Lisa" threads in the past month.  Is this a way for posters to know she still exists? 

Lisa Robertson is gone now, let her do her selfies and post them on facebook in peace. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

I love her FB and Youtube.

I don't decorate now that mom is gone but I have enjoyed seeing what she is doing. Smiley Happy

I can't wait to see where she winds up.

I am not a groupie, I just enjoy her work.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

O/T @Pqfan I'm sorry but I didn't know about your mom..

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

It's only been a year, perhaps she has something big in the works.  Something amazing. She's 50 or close to it, I doubt she'd leave Q v c without a plan.  On the other hand, perhaps Q v c let her go.  She was making a mega salary and Queen Bee at Q v c.  Maybe Q did the math and decided that she wasn't worth that boatload of cash and the inhouse problems that always come with  prima donnas.   They are doing great without her and the other hosts are working more now and earning their salaries.   She certainly didn't quit her job to fiddle and diddle on social media sites like she does now.  She's just doing that to fill up her time and remain visible and connected to her fans.  But time will tell........