Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson and Kathy Levine Chat

@alliswell wrote:

This will be fun  . . .  hopefully no technical or

audio issues.  Woman Happy

@alliswell...yay...it will be fun.  Can't wait until we hear what those two will spill out of their mouths, lol.  Yes, hopefully no technical or audio issues.  Last couple of times, it ran perfect...at least on my end.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I still heart it Shell even if no one can see the Heart

LOL, @beckyb1012.  It was just a picture of Will Ferrell in the car shaking his head to music, don't know why they removed it....oh well.

It was cute!!! I think I hearted it too Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

They can chat about their mutual regrets at leaving their lucrative hosting jobs at QVC.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shell Garden--

Do you know Lisa personally? 

Or is it someone you know, who is an acquaintance of hers?

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

LOL, @beckyb1012.  It was just a picture of Will Ferrell in the car shaking his head to music, don't know why they removed it....oh well.

I saw it and loved it.  Could hear the music as I watched the head bopping.  Cannot take that from me or you!

LOL, I love that graphic....nope can't take it away from me or you.  So glad you saw it.  I still don't understand what was wrong with it.  LOL....maybe someone else can post it again...or not, oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if Kathy Levine is still with that EVINE channel?  I do not watch that channel so I was just wondering if she was still selling clothes there or is still a social media person for the channel?  I saw where some posters had mentioned that in the past.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I saw it and loved it.  Could hear the music as I watched the head bopping.  Cannot take that from me or you!

LOL, I love that graphic....nope can't take it away from me or you.  So glad you saw it.  I still don't understand what was wrong with it.  LOL....maybe someone else can post it again...or not, oh well.

@shell garden   I was just thinking that maybe "someone" clicked on the "report inappropriate content" and it was removed.  I read on another thread of that happening . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Shell Garden--

Do you know Lisa personally? 

Or is it someone you know, who is an acquaintance of hers?

No, I do not know Lisa personally.  Just a member of her tribe and think she is a wonderful person.  Are you going to watch the chat tonight?  It will be fun.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Does anyone know if Kathy Levine is still with that EVINE channel?  I do not watch that channel so I was just wondering if she was still selling clothes there or is still a social media person for the channel?  I saw where some posters had mentioned that in the past.

@shell garden  I don't know about Evine, but I do know Kathy Levine is also doing infomercials.  I saw her in one just last week with Marie Osmond for Nutri System.

Trusted Contributor

This chat will be a hoot!  I imagine those two will have some catching up to do.