Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

She needs to stay relevant on social media to get the type of job she wants.   I bet she gets a lot of interviews with people who want to see her in person but aren't interested in hiring her.

Valued Contributor

Kachina, I think that speaks huge amounts of shallowness when said he needs plenty of $'s to maintain her lifestyle. Yes it is absolutely true as she stated., once herselff on a show she was doing, Her statement was exactly this as I have never forgotten it as I thought how vain can you be. She stated, " if you look in the white pages you will see high maintance next to my name'  That is why I always thought she was so into herself.

Trusted Contributor

@alleycatnumber1 wrote:

Kachina, I think that speaks huge amounts of shallowness when said he needs plenty of $'s to maintain her lifestyle. Yes it is absolutely true as she stated., once herselff on a show she was doing, Her statement was exactly this as I have never forgotten it as I thought how vain can you be. She stated, " if you look in the white pages you will see high maintance next to my name'  That is why I always thought she was so into herself.

That sums up her personality perfectly.