Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the rude nature

Contributor

LipstickDiva, agree - I believe like 1,000 people started following Eric on his FB page - really?  Why would they have ANY connection to him - extremely creepy and empty.  Also, I've noticed on Lisa's page, she is extremely Photoshopped to the point of looking like a doll - so unreal and fake.  She made such an issue of finding a BF and posting photos of all their trips and outings - now nothing.  Odd, just odd - think it was a "you scratch my back...."

Trusted Contributor

It is totally ridiculous and uncalled for when you post in font that large. I assume you are doing it because you were rampaging on about Lisa R. Please stop it.

If anyone wants to know about her we have the choice to go to her page or not. But please don't bring it here, and also then put it in very large print where we fall all over it. you aren't being fair to all of us who just don't care about her or her doings.

She is no longer part of QVC and shouldn't be kept part of these postings. There was way to much hero worship of her anyway. She is just a regular person doing a hostess job.

Honored Contributor

@shoppergrl wrote:
I suspect they are no longer together. Based on the FB postings, it looks like it's over. She's doing a lot of traveling on her own and hanging with her friends. She also had some postings about being strong during tough times and everything happening a reason. I'm a single woman and that's a clue your love life took a nose dive.

Ah...I suspected that when I read her post today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I was never a fan of Lisa Robertson's but in some small way, I feel sorry for her.  Yes, she is a public figure but she doesn't deserve to have her live examined and picked apart.  Woman Sad

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Aw no!  Not this again!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of an unkind comment

Respected Contributor

I think they are still together but I honestly don't know. I wondered when that story first broke if she knew he had filed for bankruptcy? Because I don't think that would be the first thing you would tell someone you met and also from watching too much dr Phil. Apparently the daily mail is known for going right for the court and divorce papers to find out what happened. But maybe neither she or Eric thought they were famous enough for anyone to do that.
Honored Contributor

I'm not a big sports fan to be honest.  But boxing is something I cannot stand.  So if there's a boxing match on, I'm not going to watch it.  If they're showing footage of a fight from years ago, I tune out or turn away.

I hear bits and peices about how many rounds, how much money is made, the odds in Vegas, blah blah blah.  I'm sure the boxers have twitter accts, FB pages devoted to them.  Am I going to look at them?  No.  Read about them?  No.

I can't understand why anyone who has no interest in Lisa so much as open a thread.  Why would they look at her facebook?  Why waste their time commenting on her?

I don't get it.