Contributor

Are Lisa and Eric still together?  Ive not seen any recent  reference on her FB page  or nor seen any photos of the two of them. they seemed to be be a great couple!  Not sure if I missed something?

Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson . Off topic

I believe they're still together. She just got

crucified on here and other places when she talked about him and showed pictures.
So she stopped, and those of us who are her friends miss those pictures, and I think it's so sad that it came to that.

I don't feel she ever did anything to be treated in such shabby fashion..

I don't remember her ever being mean to anyone in the 20 years she was on QVC..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Contributor

I hope they are still together .. she deserves happiness and she seems to be happy. I dont ever recall her ever being anything but completely kind , generous and open while on QVC.  I hate that some haters have caused her to stop sharing w those of us who enjoy keeping up w her. 

Valued Contributor

I suspect they are no longer together. Based on the FB postings, it looks like it's over. She's doing a lot of traveling on her own and hanging with her friends. She also had some postings about being strong during tough times and everything happening a reason. I'm a single woman and that's a clue your love life took a nose dive.
Trusted Contributor

Maybe he didn't like being in the spotlight and being under scrutiny.

Esteemed Contributor

I imagine this will be poofed before too long, but she wrote on her FB page that she'd no longer be sharing that part of her life with her FB friends. 

Given the ugliness directed at him by her"friends" and the scrutiny of UK tabloids, I guess I can't blame her.

What a world.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I imagine this will be poofed before too long, but she wrote on her FB page that she'd no longer be sharing that part of her life with her FB friends. 

Given the ugliness directed at him by her"friends" and the scrutiny of UK tabloids, I guess I can't blame her.

What a world.

UK tabloids? Is this Eric person someone of note in the UK?

Valued Contributor

I want to thank you all, it's so good to know

there's still some kind hearts here.

I like to believe they're still together. Time will tell sooner or later. I know every now and then she will update "their" facebook and that speaks volumes to me.. 

10935975_383649105129862_777277153_n.png

That's how we roll in the shire..
Valued Contributor

No but for some bizarre reason a British tabloid did a story on her and her new boyfriend and trashed him in the story.
Valued Contributor

I cannot imagine hatred for him or anyone.....He was very cute and I hope they are still together.