Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 992
Registered: ‎04-08-2019

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service


@LindaSal wrote:

@BalletBabe Thank you for posting.  I'm so sad for her and her family.  I have also recently been to Graceland and at that time learned a lot more about her.   I did see on the news that she will be buried on the property with her dad, rightfully so.


Next to her son is what I heard. Having lost a son , myself.... I know that is where I want to be.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,966
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service

The Graceland grave containing the remains of Benjamin Keough is being moved to open space for his late mother, Lisa Marie Presley.

An insider told The Post on Thursday that Keough’s grave would be relocated to make space for the grave of his 54-year-old mom, who died on Jan. 12 after reportedly being hospitalized for cardiac arrest.

“They are moving the grave of Benjamin to make room for Lisa in the cemetery behind the house,” the source told us.

The Post has contacted representatives for Graceland, Lisa Marie and her mother, Priscilla Presley, for comment.

Work on the memorial site began Tuesday, according to photos obtained by TMZ. Lisa Marie’s grave was pictured being prepared next to Keough’s, who died by suicide in July 2020 at age 27. Her grave was also across from that of her father, music legend Elvis Presley, who died of a heart attack in 1977.

Benjamin Keough's grave moved at Graceland to make room for Lisa Marie Presley

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,966
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service


@BalletBabe wrote:

The Graceland grave containing the remains of Benjamin Keough is being moved to open space for his late mother, Lisa Marie Presley.

An insider told The Post on Thursday that Keough’s grave would be relocated to make space for the grave of his 54-year-old mom, who died on Jan. 12 after reportedly being hospitalized for cardiac arrest.

“They are moving the grave of Benjamin to make room for Lisa in the cemetery behind the house,” the source told us.

The Post has contacted representatives for Graceland, Lisa Marie and her mother, Priscilla Presley, for comment.

Work on the memorial site began Tuesday, according to photos obtained by TMZ. Lisa Marie’s grave was pictured being prepared next to Keough’s, who died by suicide in July 2020 at age 27. Her grave was also across from that of her father, music legend Elvis Presley, who died of a heart attack in 1977.

Benjamin Keough's grave moved at Graceland to make room for Lisa Marie Presley


Lisa will be on the other side with her son.   

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,966
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service

Your Welcome to everyone that thanked me.  I am not sure why her death really hit me hard.  I think because she was so young and had it all, but yet seemed so unhappy.   Really sad.  I can't imagine what Priscilla is feeling.   

Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,835
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service

 

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION ON THIS MATTER... 

 

I guess I do not understand why the big commotion over having a huge memorial for Lisa Marie.  Yes, she was the daughter or Elvis... who had drug addiction and passed away from a an overdose of drugs on a toilet......

 

but really what else  was she famous for other than being Elvis's daughter? 

 

Her singing career was not great.... Do any of you have her albums?  What songs do you remember she sang?..

 

she had many marriages fail..

 

she was addicted to drugs... 

 

I think just a family memorial would be enough. She most likely also died from a drug overdose like her Father.  Seems strange to me to have such a big  deal made over her burial.  Sure, Elvis fans might like to see Graceland and all the gala going on.... but I am missing something here as far as what she is known for doing  in her life that was so important and life changing.  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,966
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service

@SeaMaiden  She was actually a very talented song writer and singer.  She sang with Elvis on some of his songs.  

Listen to this song:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYbwbkeC4w&ab_channel=BenQuint

Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,835
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service


@BalletBabe wrote:

@SeaMaiden  She was actually a very talented song writer and singer.  She sang with Elvis on some of his songs.  

Listen to this song:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYbwbkeC4w&ab_channel=BenQuint


@BalletBabe    many people sing well;... and write well.... but,  I never heard her music played anywhere... or do I remember anything she sang or wrote. Her Father's songs yes, her's no.   She will not be remembered for her talent in singing or writing music. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,966
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service


@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@SeaMaiden  She was actually a very talented song writer and singer.  She sang with Elvis on some of his songs.  

Listen to this song:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYbwbkeC4w&ab_channel=BenQuint


@BalletBabe    many people sing well;... and write well.... but,  I never heard her music played anywhere... or do I remember anything she sang or wrote. Her Father's songs yes, her's no.   She will not be remembered for her talent in singing or writing music. 


@SeaMaiden  I have a very small You Tube channel.  I usually get maybe a few hundred views on my video's.  The day she died I made a video about her and it received over 5,000 views in just a few hours.  She was more popular then you think.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,725
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service

It was good of them to schedule the service for Sunday morning, when many people would otherwise be in church. It kills two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,835
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Lisa Marie Memorial Service


@BalletBabe wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@SeaMaiden  She was actually a very talented song writer and singer.  She sang with Elvis on some of his songs.  

Listen to this song:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYbwbkeC4w&ab_channel=BenQuint


@BalletBabe    many people sing well;... and write well.... but,  I never heard her music played anywhere... or do I remember anything she sang or wrote. Her Father's songs yes, her's no.   She will not be remembered for her talent in singing or writing music. 


@SeaMaiden  I have a very small You Tube channel.  I usually get maybe a few hundred views on my video's.  The day she died I made a video about her and it received over 5,000 views in just a few hours.  She was more popular then you think.  


@BalletBabe   Sadly true AFTER  people die...