Trusted Contributor

They deleted your STATION post so fast I didn't get to copy it : (

Will you give me the authors name so I can look it up.?? Thanks

Was it religious?? 

Trusted Contributor

Ok well now it is back on the page?? 

Thanks for sharing it.

BTW I am Lindsay's Gramma too. Mine is a Senior this year.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's discussing a previously deleted thread.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Were you able to get the entire post of The Station?  I am very disappointed and upset that the moderators removed it the second time.  I left out the part they considered religious so there was no reason for them to remove it the second time.  My Lindsay is fourteen.  I have three other grandchildren on the east coast and three great grand-children but don't get to see any of them as much as I would like to. 

@spud188 wrote:

Thanks!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@spud188, I guess you got my post before it got deleted ...

Trusted Contributor

Got it printed..thanks

Honored Contributor

I think it was wrong of them to delete it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think it was wrong of them to delete it.

Thank you for your support.  I e-mailed the moderator and very nicely explained why I considered it wrong to have deleted it the second time after I removed the few words they objected to.  I have not received a response.  What upsets me is that The Station is a lovely piece of literature I wanted to share with the posters and now I will never have the opportunity to do that.  They do a good job but in this case I have to say it was overdone.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam