Honored Contributor

Another host that has come and gone from SHQ several times, now gone again. I liked her. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her in forever.  I thought she was gone a long time ago.  

There was a newer host (to me) that has been doing fashion shows and I finally caught her name last week.  Jen Vick.  She seemed to pop up out of nowhere.  I never saw her co-hosting with anyone.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see Becky Wright move into a host position.

Honored Contributor

They sure lost a jewel when Sarah Anderson left (for whatever reason).  She's doing a great job on HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Libby returned a few months ago, she was doing great , and then poof, gone again. 

Honored Contributor

I think Jen vick is a fitness expert, she seems to be doing a lot of exercise equipment shows. 

Agree, Sarah Anderson was top notch and still is. 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't seen her in forever.  I thought she was gone a long time ago.  

There was a newer host (to me) that has been doing fashion shows and I finally caught her name last week.  Jen Vick.  She seemed to pop up out of nowhere.  I never saw her co-hosting with anyone.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see Becky Wright move into a host position.

I think Jen Vick actually started on what ShopHQ is calling "Bulldog" network - the network for guys as I had seen her previously in commercials for it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Jen vick is a fitness expert, she seems to be doing a lot of exercise equipment shows. 

Agree, Sarah Anderson was top notch and still is. 

@Shelbelle, funny because I have only ever seen her do fashion shows.  But I don't watch ShopHQ much.