Trusted Contributor

I have been seeing the new Lens Crafters commercial lately and could not place the actress in the commercial but thought she looked familiar.  I finally looked it up to day and was blown away that it was...Sharon Stone!!  The filters on cameras is amazing or a great makeup artist.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lens Crafters Commercial

Photoshop....the new vaseline on the camera lens....

Respected Contributor

Cate Blanchet looks flawless in Nightmare Alley. I caught a candid  clip of her on the street....lots of age appropriate lines, etc. Movie, ads, etc totally wash it all away. Helen Mirren  looks like the camera is covered in guaze  in that old LOREAL commercial.

Honored Contributor

Imaging technology is so amazing to me. You can't detect what's real and what isn't. One of the newer tech imaging uses AI to make a real-looking human called DeepFake. It can create 'anyone', a real person or a completely fictitious person, and put them in a video doing practically anything a real person would do. Scary.

Respected Contributor

Whatever camera they're using, I hope they have the same kind in our DMV the next time I get my license renewed.Woman Very Happy

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

Lol
Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

Sharon Stone must be deseperate --- a Lens Crafter commercial and she's on a video Slot Machine Game too...and the commercial makes a big deal out of this signing.....LOL 

download (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”