Respected Contributor

She has always been one of my favs!  Never brings her personal life to the TV, except maybe mentioning a vacay now and then!  

Agree, her hands are beautiful and her make-up is always perfect!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Leah is my favorite host.

Always bright and cheery.

Yes, usually only see her on weekday mornings.

Respected Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

She lost i very fast too!  I would love to know what that diet is, I could use it myself.

I'll tell you the secret because I'm doing it myself now!

It's called deprivation and a lot of discipline.  There is no special diet, etc.  It is a battle every day!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Occasionally, I watch her on the Saturday morning style show. In my opinion, Leah appears to be an extremely cheerful, positive, kind, upbeat person....a delight to see that early in the morning.

Trusted Contributor

Leah is beautiful,everytime I see her on.She also does a great job as host.

Super Contributor

Watching pm Style on qvc2 and Leah looks fantastic!!!! The rep from lodis complimented Lea on how great she looks and Leah, the true classy woman she is, thanked her said 1 day at a time and just went back to the product on air. How many other host would have made it all about them. Such a gracious host. You deserve it all Leah!

Super Contributor

Three little words. "A Class Act".

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Leah Williams. She is classy, never silly has a great sense of style and does her job properly. No chatty chatty about her personal life, no silly teenage words. Simply refreshing!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor
Me too!!
Esteemed Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I enjoy Leah Williams. She is classy, never silly has a great sense of style and does her job properly. No chatty chatty about her personal life, no silly teenage words. Simply refreshing!

---------------------------

Ditto!!!  Watching Leah is such a pleasure!!