Honored Contributor

A real life doll!! We met Leah in 1998 on the Q parking lot, we were there for a tour and she was getting into her car same time we were. I called to her and she came right over to our car and we chatted, such a sweetheart. 

Honored Contributor

She exemplifies what a good tv shopping host should strive to be. Wish they all followed her lead.

Regular Contributor

@nevergivesup I aways notice her hands and nails too. Beautiful!  She didn't let her nails go during the coronavirus. She said every Sunday night she was doing them, until the salons opened up. She's a class act.

Regular Contributor

Agree...I have had enough of many of the hosts so much that I can't watch them anymore but never Leah - watch her always on Saturday and rthen have to change channel Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
She has always been my favorite. Calm, informative, and beautiful. She seems nice!
Super Contributor

Leah is so elegant and genuine!  I agree with the poster about her beautiful nails and hands!  I always thought she would make a perfect hand model.  Perfect for demonstrating jewelry too.

Respected Contributor

Leah is lovely

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC often and when I do watch I don't recognize any of the hosts.  BUT I did see Leah Williams and in my opinion she is a great role model for everyone.  Loved to watch her. 

New Contributor

QVC, please add more Leah Williams shows.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah Williams

[ Edited ]

How odd that this thread was revived.  Why?  I was thinking about QVC and its efforts to stay financially afloat by jettisoning longtime designers and hosts.

Then a thought flashed into my mind.  I do not watch much of QVC programming but as I skip through channels, I typically pause at the two QVC channels to see if anything being hawked interests me.  I've seen so many hosts whom I do not know, which has surprised me.  Somehow, I missed their introductions.

What lingers after I see hosts known and unknown, though, is their sense of desperation.  Honestly, I feel they are selling for their life, for their livelihood (which, of course, is the case).  Because there is so much pressure on the hosts now, there seems to be this air of distress and urgency about them.  I can't quite put my finger on it but I can almost smell their perspiration.

With Leah I do not feel this sense of panic, nor with David.   Everyone else I've seen recently (and by no means have I seen most of them) seems frantic to me.