Respected Contributor

Lawsuit against Ferguson, MO for Michael Brown death dismissed

I have tried to get this straight, but it is a bit confusing to me.

A judge dismissed 4 of 7 counts in the lawsuit and said 2 could stand but they may be dismissed also.  Something about the age of Michael Brown being over 18.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Lawsuit against Ferguson, MO for Michael Brown death dismissed

News to me, hyacinth.  I'll have to take a look.

Honored Contributor

The lawsuit is still moving forward, the judge amended some of the parameters........

Respected Contributor

I don't think they HAVE a case at all.  However, they have nothing to lose since they are most likely getting free lawyers, and the lawyers like the publicity.

I found the articles on this confusing, and probably made the wrong title to the post. 

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Wait a minute, the Michael Brown case where he was a suspect in a convience store robbery, attacked a police officer that was in his car for telling him to get out of the middle of the street and then tried to take the cops gun and threatened to kill him? The same Michael Brown who's mother and step father were caught on tape inciting a riot and yelling burn this !@#$% down? That Michael Brown case. Yeah, good luck with that. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

Wait a minute, the Michael Brown case where he was a suspect in a convience store robbery, attacked a police officer that was in his car for telling him to get out of the middle of the street and then tried to take the cops gun and threatened to kill him? The same Michael Brown who's mother and step father were caught on tape inciting a riot and yelling burn this !@#$% down? That Michael Brown case. Yeah, good luck with that. 

Couldn't agree more with your post! A lot of nerve.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Nah...never mind.  This thread won't last long now.  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't think they HAVE a case at all.  However, they have nothing to lose since they are most likely getting free lawyers, and the lawyers like the publicity.

I found the articles on this confusing, and probably made the wrong title to the post. 

Hyacinth

I'm not convinced it will make the distance but there must be some merit, otherwise the whole suit would have been dismissed at this junction.