Valued Contributor

Laughing Lady in Chewbacca Mask

Has anyone watched this You Tube video?  I have been laughing since seeing it yesterday afternoon!  Google that subject line and you will find it.  Cracks me up every time I watch it!  Watch and it will lift your spirit!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laughing Lady in Chewbacca Mask

OMG! Whatever they have her on, I want some!

The tears were flowing and my side aches! I think the best part was the lead up and how stinkin' excited she was about the whole thing.

IT is so fun to get that excited about something so simple. We really need to laugh more. I'd love it if she was my neighbor. She seems fun!

Honored Contributor

I watched it about a half hour ago for the first time. It was "ok". I made it about 2/3 of the way through and I'd had enough. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

@Mominohio - yes she is so genuinely excited and happy!  The lead up is as good as the mask demo!  It feels so good to laugh over something so simple.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

I guess that video was such good advertising for Kohl's that they came out to her house & gave her 2 kids & her husband their own Chewbacca masks, as well as toys & stuff for her kids & Kohl's gift cards & gift points for her & other goodies.  The video of them giving her the stuff is on Kohl's Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

@Mominohio - yes she is so genuinely excited and happy!  The lead up is as good as the mask demo!  It feels so good to laugh over something so simple.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3yRv5Jg5TI

@sassenach1This is definately worth it!

Valued Contributor

I guess I've lost my sense of humor because that video didn't strike me as funny at all.   Like another poster before me said, after a short time I'd had enough.

Valued Contributor

@aubnwa01 I didn't realize that about Kohl's responding as I have been off FB for a few months.  Good PR for them!

Valued Contributor

@ECBG It is a video that spreads joy!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her!  It was fun because she was so genuinely happy and laughing at herself, I loved that.  The more she laughed the more I laughed, it was great.