Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager  ..... Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@SharkE , Lisa is still as thin as she used to be if you look at her Facebook posts.  I think it's the angle of her stance in the photo and how close she is to the camera.

@Carol Diane Or the fact that she photo shops the pics on her own facebook page?  I don't follow her.  But on a previous thread, the exact same photo was posted - one from her facebook page, and one from the facebook page of someone else in the photo.  The one from Lisa's page was clearly doctored in several ways, one of them being that she was slimmed down.  I just don't trust sales people who are going to be deceptive like that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

https://starcasm.net/hbos-cinema-verite-retells-the-making-of-the-first-reality-show-an-american-fam...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Adorable?????  Elite setting??????   I have to admit that when it comes to LR, you do see something that no one else in this world sees.  You put those people on such  high pedestals, when they really are no different than any of us.  They just have more money than some us but they work and they work hard for their money.  I respect them for that.  There's nothing adorable or high class or elite about that phone.  They are dressed casually like any of us would dress when we are getting together for lunch with the girls. You are seeing something in that photo that simply is not there.  Three middled aged successful career women go out for a New Year's lunch.  My group will be doing  the same thing on MLK day.  There won't be anything "adorable" or "elite" about it...LOL

@chrystaltree Maybe you can post a photo and Johnnysbro can compare and contrast the two events, LOL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I'm just here to watch people blow their tops over someone they say they don't care about. Fascinating. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

How did Sunshine45 happen to get the picture?

One of them posted the picture to Instagram over the weekend.

Renee and Lisa posted the pic on FB.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

How did Sunshine45 happen to get the picture?

One of them posted the picture to Instagram over the weekend.

Renee and Lisa posted the pic on FB.

I'm sure they did but I saw the photo yesterday when Renee posted it on Instagram.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

Let me guess ... that bag is for sale. 

@Junebug54   You got it. Just saw the bag posted for sale on her FB tonight.

Esteemed Contributor
I am not really “into” purses. But that purse/bag/whatever does not look too practical to me.
Trusted Contributor
Who cares?