Trusted Contributor

I'm pretty sure todays specials are a repeat from yesterday. Either lunch time specials or Prime Time Specials. Am I dreaming?

Trusted Contributor

Re: LUNCH TIME SPECIALS REPEAT?

No you're not dreaming.  I noticed that too.  These are yesterdays lunchtime specials.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've definitely noticed individual items remaining on the lunchtime specials list for more than one day.  I saw one article of clothing there for 5 days straight.  Maybe QVC needs to reduce the price a bit more.

The bar on QVC's home page shows yesterday's items, but if you click on it, you'll see new items for sale, though like I said above, I'm seeing more repeats.

Respected Contributor

I thought something was wrong with my iPad. Lol. Wow they really must have wanted to get rid of those items. 🙃

Honored Contributor

So it's not just me.  LOL  I only noticed because I wanted to order that one Halston top yesterday but my size was sold out in the only color I wanted. 

Honored Contributor

Two days in a row of thrilling excitement is just too much for me.

Respected Contributor

Not on my desktop computer--but I did notice yesterday at 5 pm that the Lunchtime Specials were still available (usually done at 4 pm EST)!

To get rid of these items, wish QVC would offer all with Free Shipping, that would be my incentive to purchase more (probably for upcoming gifts).

Frequent Contributor

Just remember............. "When they're gone, they're gone." Smiley Happy

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Not on my desktop computer--but I did notice yesterday at 5 pm that the Lunchtime Specials were still available (usually done at 4 pm EST)!

To get rid of these items, wish QVC would offer all with Free Shipping, that would be my incentive to purchase more (probably for upcoming gifts).

I've seen free shipping more often lately with lunchtime specials. I think they're sorta/kinda/maybe listening to customers!!

I hoped to see something on the site in general re: tax day. They had different promos in past years.