Contributor

Has anyone else used the Luglive site?  I ordered from there for the first time last week.  The order was to ship within 48 hours and here, 10 days later, it still hasn't shipped.  Their "contact us" option only leads to a standard canned response of "we'll get to it".  I asked on their Live presentaion last night and they referred me to the Lug Facebook page for followup-- and you guessed it, nobody there knows anything either, and the group itself has numerous complaints of orders being charged but not shipping.  I believe the site to be affiliated with the Lug people we see here on Q and I am wondered if anyone else has had an experience with them

Valued Contributor

Have ordered from Lug website but not Lug live & they are very slow. The last order took at least a week to ship & then it spends about 4 days being labeled & sent to US from Canada.  Order before that took 2 weeks before it shipped & then sent into 4 day labelling before coming to US to ship.

Would suggest you go to Lug website & contact their customer service. I usually get answers from them. 

Honored Contributor

@ruotsi wrote:

Has anyone else used the Luglive site?  I ordered from there for the first time last week.  The order was to ship within 48 hours and here, 10 days later, it still hasn't shipped.  Their "contact us" option only leads to a standard canned response of "we'll get to it".  I asked on their Live presentaion last night and they referred me to the Lug Facebook page for followup-- and you guessed it, nobody there knows anything either, and the group itself has numerous complaints of orders being charged but not shipping.  I believe the site to be affiliated with the Lug people we see here on Q and I am wondered if anyone else has had an experience with them

@ruotsi  - Is the Lug Live the same as the Lug that's on QVC?  

Trusted Contributor

@ruotsi yes, I order from there all the time. 

Lug issues have been going on for months this year because of their warehouse move.

They started to catch up, but then they had the "sick kids hospital" pumpkin donation week and they fell way behind again.

The last order I did with them was for the pumpkin tote bag.  I ordered mine early the last week of September and received it 5 days later. I was lucky, but I knew they would have issues so I planned ahead.

Earlier in the summer it took 5 weeks for one of my orders, then almost 3 weeks for the next order I did.

They got bombarded with pumpkin orders when they had the official kickoff for the charity and attempted to push those orders out first so people could have the pumpkins for Halloween.

All other orders for other bags got pushed back.

Some of the bags for sale are stuck in "supply chain issues".

Ami issued an apology video about all the setbacks and then proceeded to try and sell more bags in the video.

That set off quite an uproar in the private Lug group.  Ami has now gone silent. Lug customer service just gives the same song and dance answers.

Canada also had Thanksgiving this month and they got another week behind when they all went on vacation.

I'm a "lug nut" and will continue to buy because they have such good deals on there. I'm willing to wait and just know what to expect from them at this point.

All orders last year in 2021 arrived within a week so I'm hoping they can get back to being that company again.

They may have bitten off more than they could chew with this move.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ruotsi wrote:

@ruotsi  - Is the Lug Live the same as the Lug that's on QVC?  

@San Antonio Gal 

yes, they have a phone app that is sometimes LIVE and you can do orders via the app.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

You can also shop/watch from the website, no app needed. Just google "shop lug live". Or watch/buy from the Facebook page.  Shows are streamed live there too.

Gabrielle Kerr and Sally Combs (ex QVC people) have shows weekly on there.

Contributor

Thanks for the info. I guess I stumbled upon the "Live" part of it when I Googled to find a bag (Rover XL!) that I wanted and just assumed that the site was "the " Lug site since all else seemed to be in order with it.  If they are having issues, ok-- but as with anything, I think it's better to just let people know what's going on and I felt I have just gotten the runaround with their canned non-response. And I was told in the Lug FB group-- which was the FB group that the LugLive directed me  to! -- that it was not the place to post.  In any event, this will probably be my first and only purchase from the LugLive site. 

Honored Contributor

@ruotsi  -   Sorry you've gotten that type of response.  Why don't you try and contact that vendor/owner (forgot her name) that in on the show.  That's bad service that you've had.  Thanks for the warning.

Respected Contributor

@ruotsi Try Customercare@luglife.com That's where I get answers from all the time.

I've ordered several items, over the past 2 years through LugLive.

2020 things always shipped the following week, on a Monday, after their full week (Mon-Sun) of weekly offers. 

But as @MezzieStarr explained this year there has been a significant change, I guess "due to warehouse move"...but that was a while ago and still shipping is now about 2 wks out, each order cycle.

Anyway, not sure what email you tried at "Contact us" but I've always gotten responses right away from that email above. Good luck!

Contributor

I ordered a Lug bag frm. their website last summer It took at least 10 days for it to arrive. Meanwhile, I called customer sevice # numerous times & emailed numerous times-no response & no information on my order. I really don't think there was anyone in their offc.. NEVER AGAIN !!!