Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I threw mine away years ago.  Back then, we called them sweat pants.  Some had the same cuffed bottom, others were straighter legs.  But both were called sweat pants.  I see nothing new or different with this "new" style.

Honored Contributor

Also?  The poly/span fabric would be really uncomfortable here in the middle of summer.

Heck, they'd be uncomfortable here today and it's not even officially summer yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Also?  The poly/span fabric would be really uncomfortable here in the middle of summer.

Heck, they'd be uncomfortable here today and it's not even officially summer yet.

@QueenDanceALot@nana59

If you want to be a "cool girl" without the "California chic," and you'd like a similar style ... try these ... A278463.  I have both colors and they're really "cool."   Plus, you don't have to put your money on someone with such a smutty mouth.

Valued Contributor

Rinna is such a phoney.  Won't give her 2 cents...

Respected Contributor

@nana59

You aren't the only person who is missing something here.  Those pants remind me of the My Dream of Genie pants from years ago. I haven't seen anyone wearing such pants - except sweat pants to a gym and the certainly weren't polyester. 

Esteemed Contributor

I own something similar.  I think it was from her line. I also  have a cargo version.  I do love them.  I  take lots of weekend  trips... square dancing festivals... where else would I go. LoL  They wear well, feel good, match everything... can be dressed up and down.

I will add I am five feet tall and need to lose weight.. but they still look good (so say those who compliment me)  

However, however, however.  I wait it out for AS IS or clearance,  Betcha these will come down after you all say you really don't want them.  Please continue to dislike them so I can get them in all colors at a better price.  LOL LOL LOL

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Didn't MC Hammer's pants have a drop crotch?

Not that I wanna give LR any ideas for the next iteration............

Yes they were billowy so he could "freely" dance, lol.  But they had the hem band that LRs do.  Just reminded me of him early this am.  These would so accentuate my bottom attributes that don't need any extra attention!  HaHa,

Respected Contributor

These may well look good on talls, but this tall gal isn't buying.  Where are the tall inseams?  

I don't want to wear my pants under my belly to get the to reach my ankles, nor do I want to wear booties to make up for the missing length.  IMHO 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu: I'm glad you said you’re 5' as I am too. Tempted to try the petite length. A friend of mine has a pair of LR cargos and she looks so great in them. Granted she has about 6” on me so legs are longer but she is heavier. Not sure how that translates but I tried a pair of the cargos but as they weren't petite they were too drapy at the ankle. Returned ASAP. 

I keep thinking how stinking good she looks in them that I still have a hankering to try them since they now come in petite.

My friend wears her clothes well and I love her style but as we are so different I’m usually not tempted by her clothing as most is not my style. But like these and a pair of SG pants she had on one day I feel I want to give them a shot.

Probably won't look as good as her but nevertheless. 

Anyway, glad you posted your thoughts 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot@nana59

If you want to be a "cool girl" without the "California chic," and you'd like a similar style ... try these ... A278463.  I have both colors and they're really "cool."   Plus, you don't have to put your money on someone with such a smutty mouth.

@SoX

I don't really care for those, either.

Besides, I'm cool enough!

Cat LOL