Super Contributor

Seems LR.com is having a BOGO fashion sale. 

Someone failed to mention it's buy one and get one 50% off.   Interesting!  Very interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR BOGO sale

[ Edited ]

Seems a lot of customers are having a heck of a time getting any response from customer service about various issues even after multiple e-mails and are openly posting about it. It's not helping.  Most of her "team" have moved on recently so maybe she's just struggling to keep up until she gets new help and gets them trained. I think David her jewelry expert might be the only one still there. 

Super Contributor

I don't know what happened but it must have been one big blow up.  So many leaving a small business at one time.  And Katie left WOW!

I'm surprised COS isn't visiting and helping with  Christmas cooking chats.  What happened with that friendship?   Did COS part ways too?

Maybe the business owner should have stayed at  her previous job.   Count the number of hosts who have been at QVC for years.   They seem happy and content.       

Esteemed Contributor

Strange that JOHNNYBRO.... isn't here making excuses for LR.  (aka JOHNNY= =  LR)

LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: LR BOGO sale

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Strange that JOHNNYBRO.... isn't here making excuses for LR.  (aka JOHNNY= =  LR)

LOL

@fthunt 

Where've you been? The latest obsession is Julia Cearley.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom He/She kind of flips back and forth.   

Respected Contributor

COS?

Honored Contributor

G A L !

Respected Contributor
@Sadie45..ur funny...I also noticed bogo yesterday.
I don’t think she’s ever had that.
Super Contributor

Such a dramatic change in the "circle of trust" at her business.  Katie left, no mention of Kei or Cheif of Stuff.  I think that last time she did a cooking chat was shortly after the new year.  I enjoyed those.