Honored Contributor

I think 51 is her correct age, not 55.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think 51 is her correct age, not 55.

I have corrected it. She was born in 1965.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2900517/bio

Honored Contributor

@missy1,If you googled Lisa's age, the birthdate given is incorrect.  It shows July 22, 1961.  I seemed to remember Lisa was a November baby so I looked at her bio and it shows her b-day as November 7, 1965 so she's 51. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@missy1,If you googled Lisa's age, the birthdate given is incorrect.  It shows July 22, 1961.  I seemed to remember Lisa was a November baby so I looked at her bio and it shows her b-day as November 7, 1965 so she's 51. 

I know. See posts below.

Respected Contributor

I looked it up and LR is 51.  There is a Canadian poet named LIsa Robertson who is 55.  She also came up on the Google search. 

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

After she posted a picture of her holding Shawn's baby, people kept saying that she should have a baby. I said that she was a bit older than Shawn, and maybe it would not be such a good idea. I've seem worse post than that. Didn't realize some people are so "thin  skinned".

Personally I never would have posted a comment like that but I also wouldn't make a comment about how someone should have a baby just because they are holding a baby. When Lisa would post a picture of her with her sister's dog, people make comments about how Lisa should get a dog.   Yeah. That's what she needs.   People amaze me and not in a good way.

Super Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

After she posted a picture of her holding Shawn's baby, people kept saying that she should have a baby. I said that she was a bit older than Shawn, and maybe it would not be such a good idea. I've seem worse post than that. Didn't realize some people are so "thin  skinned".

I don't blame her for deleting your rude comment! How is it any of your business whether she chooses to have a child or not? If she's not asking you to pay for it, stay out of her business. SMH.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know. See posts below.

The posts were all being done at the same time, including your edit.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  ITA!  I'm 68 and never hesitate to reveal that to anyone who is interested.  They can make any judgments they want to about that; makes no difference to me.  I'm not ashamed of my age, so I don't need to conceal it.  

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

I don't blame her for deleting your rude comment! How is it any of your business whether she chooses to have a child or not? If she's not asking you to pay for it, stay out of her business. SMH.

Then all the comments made by the ones saying she should have a baby should also be deleted.  Again, not their business.