Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

After she posted a picture of her holding Shawn's baby, people kept saying that she should have a baby. I said that she was a bit older than Shawn, and maybe it would not be such a good idea. I've seem worse post than that. Didn't realize some people are so "thin  skinned".

I don't blame her for deleting your rude comment! How is it any of your business whether she chooses to have a child or not? If she's not asking you to pay for it, stay out of her business. SMH.

Then all the comments made by the ones saying she should have a baby should also be deleted.  Again, not their business. 

Her page....her choice on what gets posted and/or deleted. I am merely commenting on the OP's whining about her post being deleted.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Honored Contributor

Why does anyone care ????

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@hoosieroriginal  ITA!  I'm 68 and never hesitate to reveal that to anyone who is interested.  They can make any judgments they want to about that; makes no difference to me.  I'm not ashamed of my age, so I don't need to conceal it.  

@2blonde - my dad died at 43, my sister at 58, my mom at 59 - so I celebrate every year God puts me on this Earth!  I don't hesitate either to tell them my age - I think I look darn good for 65!  Good for you @2blonde!  I'm right there with you.  To me, we just get better and more wise!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1, An even better point!  ROFLOL

Honored Contributor

A person in the pubic is scrutinized right, left and center.  If LR doesn't want her age publicized or people commenting on her love life, getting a dog or having a child then she is definitely in the wrong business.

Even in the days when the only outlet for this kind of gossip were magazines in the supermarket.... it was ALL out there! It's even worse now with Facebook, Twitter et al.  To expect people to back off is totally unrealistic and will never happen....  All she can hope for is that people will lose interest in her age, a dog or even a future child.... but wait a minute, that would mean the public no longer cares about her and she probably doesn't want that!!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry...just don't know why someone would want to know......

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Why does anyone care ????

Truth!

In addition, most of the comments have been to answer/argue how old Lisa is when this post wasn't about that at all.......I suspect the next 15 pages will be filled with the same. Smiley Tongue  So carry on!

Respected Contributor

Honestly why on earth would anyone care how old Lisa is?  It didn't matter when she was with QVC and it sure doesn't matter to me now.  I wish the Mods would delete any mention of former hosts so that we can talk about things that are of more interest.

Super Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Sorry...just don't know why someone would want to know......

Apparently so they can make snarky posts about her being to old to have a baby.....or least that is why the OP cares.....

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Honestly why on earth would anyone care how old Lisa is?  It didn't matter when she was with QVC and it sure doesn't matter to me now.  I wish the Mods would delete any mention of former hosts so that we can talk about things that are of more interest.

If people would not respond, the mods intervention would be unnecessary. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan