Valued Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

@Carmie wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

well as for new careers for old shopping channel hosts, while on FB yesterday somehow I wound up on Antonella's page. She has some loyal fans but oh geez. She really did a 180.

She lived in a mansion just for 3 people and now lives on a cramped boat making Youtube videos, I mean why stay in the pulic eye like this? I bet she made a ton of money at QVC, probably got a year's severance package, sold a huge house. If you want to live on a boat just for a fun break for a minute, go ahead. But don't do cooking videos from there. She also has a "storefront" on Amazon so you can buy things she uses like pasta and sauce. Again, why? 

I don't see Lisa, Jill or Antonella even being relevant in a few years. 

A mansion for just three people?  Where did the rest of the family live?

Antonella has three children, her family size is five, not three.

she only talks about her daughter Hope, And if she has 3 children, where are they because they are not living on the boat with her and her husband

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

people who need financial support right now aren't going to benefit from a gift card to spend on her website.......does she sell daily essentials.........jmo.....

Not everyone needs financial support.  Lots of people still have a good income and still spend money.  Many stores are giving away free gift cards and rebates with purchases.  

@Carmie , exactly.  And this may in fact help Lisa.  Perhaps someone wins a $100.00 gift card but then buys $150.00 or more from her website.  Win win for both. 

Why do people think Kohls does Kohls cash.  They know most people want to use it and end up spending more than they have in Kohls cash.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

well as for new careers for old shopping channel hosts, while on FB yesterday somehow I wound up on Antonella's page. She has some loyal fans but oh geez. She really did a 180.

She lived in a mansion just for 3 people and now lives on a cramped boat making Youtube videos, I mean why stay in the pulic eye like this? I bet she made a ton of money at QVC, probably got a year's severance package, sold a huge house. If you want to live on a boat just for a fun break for a minute, go ahead. But don't do cooking videos from there. She also has a "storefront" on Amazon so you can buy things she uses like pasta and sauce. Again, why? 

I don't see Lisa, Jill or Antonella even being relevant in a few years. 

A mansion for just three people?  Where did the rest of the family live?

Antonella has three children, her family size is five, not three.

she only talks about her daughter Hope, And if she has 3 children, where are they because they are not living on the boat with her and her husband

Good grief!  Antonella's children are no longer babies.  I don't know where they now live and it is none of my business, but they grew up in her home.

When her home was purchased, she had all three children living there.

1. 004C9ED0-33E4-460C-949E-B713F6EB8798.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@kittykatkay   So did you get one of those $100 gift cards?

proxy-image-1.gif

@Mz iMac ....HECK NO!!!, LOL.

Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Suziepeach ...lol, you crazy woman.  I love Bruno Mars and will continue to shake my booty.  HA HA

Here's a good one for you.  I love this one.

https://youtu.be/AFxCO_DyzYM

@kittykatkay can you imagine walking and having Bruno stick his hand out the window singing and waving?  LOL  that was so cool..  and I knew I recognized him from Honeymoon in Vegas......

Image result for bruno mars honeymoon in vegas gif

@Suziepeach ...I love this and remember when they had something on tv about Bruno growing up and being called, "the Little Elvis"....so adorable.