Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

people who need financial support right now aren't going to benefit from a gift card to spend on her website.......does she sell daily essentials.........jmo.....

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@kittykatkay are you a Tribe member?

Sorry not even interested in a gift card from her and with that said, I'll respectfully keep my opinion to myself.  

Thank goodness.

@KatieB thank goodness for what I might ask?  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Carmie ...I hope it helps with her sales also.  She hasn't been selling as much as she did when she first started.  I think it's nice also and hopefully brings in new customers.

How do you know what her sales are?

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

She sells everything under the sun. 

@Nancy Drew   @kittykatkay    Are you sure?  I went to her Instagram page after I read that here, and she has one thing for sale that you have to go to another website to buy.  It's a preserved rose in a mercury glass hobnail small vase.  She mentioned that it was the first thing she was offering for sale.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@kittykatkay are you a Tribe member?

Sorry not even interested in a gift card from her and with that said, I'll respectfully keep my opinion to myself.  

@Suziepeach ...yes I am and have been there since day one.  I like Lisa alot.  I don't buy much though, only purchased some garden items last spring and they are very lovely.  I understand your opinion and that's okay.  Just thought people would like to know, if interested.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

No, I don't do Facebook.

I think that is very nice of her.  Sure it will help her sales, but it still is a nice way to draw customers in.

@Carmie 

A public FB and an online store are very similar.  The main difference is FB allows a live video.  You don't have to join anything or belong.

I know that. But I don't think I can participate in chat without an account.

Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe ....I do know that she doesn't sell out of things like she had in the past.  Lots of things up for sale still and that wasn't the case last year.  Plus, after several months of not selling out, she puts things up for sale 50% off and has been doing that several times this year.

Regular Contributor

Lisa's items are way overpriced. She relies on her adoring public to buy her stuff. I followed her for a while until the same stuff showing up in catalogs and on different on-line venues. Lisa items were always $75 to $90 higher. Nothing unique that's for sure. 
Perhaps the Lisa fans are not willing to buy stuff just because she is selling🤷🏼‍♀️  
Jill is just the front for other merchandise and sites. She doesn't sell she just represents vendors and then gets a cut. Jill is hoping she has the adoring public to buy the stuff🤷🏼‍♀️  

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

She sells everything under the sun. 

@Nancy Drew   @kittykatkay    Are you sure?  I went to her Instagram page after I read that here, and she has one thing for sale that you have to go to another website to buy.  It's a preserved rose in a mercury glass hobnail small vase.  She mentioned that it was the first thing she was offering for sale.

@NickNack ....Nancy Drew may know.  I don't do instagram, so I don't know what Jill B. is selling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

people who need financial support right now aren't going to benefit from a gift card to spend on her website.......does she sell daily essentials.........jmo.....

Not everyone needs financial support.  Lots of people still have a good income and still spend money.  Many stores are giving away free gift cards and rebates with purchases.