Respected Contributor

LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

to shop at her website.  Tonight only, if you go to her facebook page from 7-8 pm, EST and tune into her live chat, she is giving one, $100 gift card every 10 minutes throughout the chat.  Tune in promptly at 7 to see how.

Her sales must need boosting.  Are you going to participate?

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

No, I don't do Facebook.

I think that is very nice of her.  Sure it will help her sales, but it still is a nice way to draw customers in.

Esteemed Contributor

Well everyone and their brother are now selling from their houses. YouTube and Instagram is inundated with selling. Even Jill Bauer does nothing but sell everyday on Instagram. It isn't a novelty anymore. Add in you can get her items elsewhere cheaper.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Carmie ...I hope it helps with her sales also.  She hasn't been selling as much as she did when she first started.  I think it's nice also and hopefully brings in new customers.

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

No, I don't do Facebook.

I think that is very nice of her.  Sure it will help her sales, but it still is a nice way to draw customers in.

@Carmie 

A public FB and an online store are very similar.  The main difference is FB allows a live video.  You don't have to join anything or belong.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

She sells everything under the sun. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Who won the Pecorino watch?

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay are you a Tribe member?

Sorry not even interested in a gift card from her and with that said, I'll respectfully keep my opinion to myself.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@kittykatkay are you a Tribe member?

Sorry not even interested in a gift card from her and with that said, I'll respectfully keep my opinion to myself.  

Thank goodness.