Esteemed Contributor

1.  Never regret a day in your life:  good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories.

2.   Life is kind of like a parry.  You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay all night, some laugh with you, some laugh at you, and some show up really late.  But in the end, after the fun, there are a few who stay to help you clean up the mess.  And most of the time, they aren't even the ones who made the mess.  These people are your true friends in life.  They are the only ones who matter.

3.   One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.

4.   The longer you live in the past, the less future you have to enjoy.

5.   There is one irrefutable law of the universe:  We are each responsible for our own life.  If you're holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you're wasting your time.  You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn't receive.

6.   Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.

7.   Making a big life change is pretty scary.

But, know what's even scarier?

Regret.

8.   The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh trip  and love without measure.

- Tibetan  proverb

9.   Your life only gets better when you do.  Work on

yourself and the rest will follow.

10.   The world you see is created by what you focus on.  

It is never too late to adjust the lens.

11.   You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily.  The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.                          John C. Maxwell

12.   I'm a true believer that everything happens for a reason.  Though you may not always understand why, I believe the most valuable lesson behind it is to make you stronger... Live in the moment, because that's all there is...hang on to the good and let go of the rest.

13.   Appreciate life as it happens.  Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.

14.   In life be prepared to trip, fall, & regress.

BUT NEVER stop moving forward.

15.   There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.

Nelson Mandela

16.   STOP WAITING FOR FRIDAY,

for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.  Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.

17.   The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.  No apologies or excuses.  No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.  The gift is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.  This is the day your life really begins.

18.   The secret of being HAPPY is accepting where you are in life and making the  most of it everyday.

19.          TWO THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:  

"Take care of your thoughts when you are alone", and

"Take care of your words when you are with people."

20.   "At the end of life, what really matters is not what  we bought but what we built, not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character, and not our success, but our significance.  Live a life that matters.  Live a life of love.

21.   Don't downgrade your dream just to fit your reality.  

Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.

22.   Every positive change in your life begins with a clear, 

decision that you are going to either do something or stop doing something.

23.   The most reassured thing in life you can have is trust.

It takes years of hard work to obtain for your self character and only a moment of bad choice to lose it.    

24.   Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen ONCE.

25.   A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile a lot, and realize how blessed you are.  

LIFE QUOTES

To be continued                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: LIFE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma   your life quotes are all great. Been up since 2am with daughter who has insomnia going on three weeks. We are down in the dumps and this has been a real pick me up.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for always being there in the morning @Lindsays Grandma 🙏❤️☕️🦃

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma your posts mean so 

much to many of us.

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LIFE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  

20.   "At the end of life, what really matters is not what  we bought but what we built, not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character, and not our success, but our significance.  Live a life that matters.  Live a life of love.👍👍

This heartwarming quote, CARESSED my soul.❤ Enough said!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma your posts mean so 

much to many of us.

Thank you

@IMW ...There are times when I am tired and don't feel like collecting more data and/or typing same...but when I see posts like yours and others, it warms my heart and I keep going.  When and if my threads make even one person feel good, how can I not continue?  Woman Happy 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 ...I am sorry you and your daughter are having a rough time.  Believe me, I am sure there are many people feeling exactly the way you do.  I hope you find something that will take both of you out of the dumps and put you on happy ground.  Hang in there.  Heart