Esteemed Contributor

1.   Haters try to expose what's wrong with you, because they are jealous of everything that's right about you.

2.   There are two types of people.  Those that hate their life and do something about it and those that hate their life and don't do anything about it.  Which type are you?

3.   You can't expect to stay on the right path if you are walking with the wrong people.

4.   Sometimes the people who act the happiest are the ones going through the most.

5.   I admire people who choose to shine even after all the storms they have been through.

6.   Some people come into your life and you just know you will never be able to replace them if they left.

7.   When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start.

8.   Sometimes the people we should fear the most, should be the ones closest to us.

9.   Don't chase people.  Be you, do your own thing and work hard.  The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.

10.   Forget those people who forget you.

11.   From all the toys in the world, people choose feelings to play with.

12.   Successful people build each other.  They motivate, inspire and push each other.  Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

13.   The loneliest people are the kindest.  The saddest people smile the brightest.  The most  hurt people are the wisest and the people who don't expect from others are happiest.

14.   People who are not inclined to take great challenges just settle for something less.

15.   We meet people for a specific reason.  They're either a blessing or a lesson.

16.   You spend your whole life trying to fit in, and when you finally do, you realize that you are surrounded by the very people who held you down.

17.   There isn't a person anywhere that isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can.

18.   Don't wait for people to be kind, show them how.

19.   It's so ironic that it took so much time for people to realize your value.  They come knocking right when you have finally closed your door.

20.   Never treat others in the way you don't like to be treated yourself.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Number 3 is indeed deep

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    Excellent post!    (I needed that.)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Wow!!  These are so true.  1,2,4,5,12,13, 18  and 20 are the best ever!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook ...Your choice is excellent.  Many of these  fit me, some are 4, 5, 13 for instance, and 11 stands out.  I am glad you have discovered my threads, hope you enjoy them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

So true...

Haters try to expose what's wrong with you, because they are jealous of everything that's right about you.

Esteemed Contributor

4 and 5 everyday. 🙏❤️☕️

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

4 and 5 everyday. 🙏❤️☕️

@godi ...I identify with those 2 numbers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  👏👏👏👏 I cannot begin to express how much several of these quotes resonate with me today. I was blown away, as each struck a chord, and are quite timely.😊 

#18 is quaint, yet POWERFUL!!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  👏👏👏👏 I cannot begin to express how much several of these quotes resonate with me today. I was blown away, as each struck a chord, and are quite timely.😊 

#18 is quaint, yet POWERFUL!!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...There are a few that hit home for me too.  When reading them I would suddenly see one and would be taken by surprise while saying to myself, "Wow, that's me."  As for #18, the only way to show a person how to be kind is by being kind and hope they pick up on it.